Do you have a photograph or two that you wish had turned out a little better? Perhaps you snapped a photo of your baby only to find it is shrouded by shadows and poor lighting. Perhaps you love the candid shot of you and your best friend hugging at your wedding, except for the random arm that somehow made its way into the frame. Or perhaps you adore the photo you took of your muddy dog, but wish it had a little more pop and pizz-azz to add interest.
Good news! Now your at-home family or random photographs can be spruced up and brought into their full glory with LLB Creative Photo Editing services! Whether you have a single image you’d like spruced or a series of images, this service delivers three different custom-tailored finishing options for you to choose from so that your photos are enhanced in a unique and stylized manner.
This is a great option to add some pizz-azz to photos you snap at a friend’s wedding, birthday party or any other occasion! Let me show you what I mean by different finishing options (these are just examples, each finish will be custom-tailored to your personal taste and style…)
THE ORIGINAL Here is the original image, an example of what a photograph you might send in for a makeover would look like. Notice how the little one’s face is quite shadowy, the eyes are dull, and the skin tone uneven and flat.
This option offers a bright and modern finish that draws out a portrait’s true colours while refreshing the image and adding a bright spark to its composition. Rich, crisp and lively.
Black and white images are about so much more than simply draining the colour and hoping for the best. This finish option offers a rich classic look that adds drama, depth and a sense of timelessness to the portrait.
For the romantics out there, a dreamier more rosy finish like this might be preferred. This finish brings a sense of magic and nostalgia to the image with its soft, blush-like tones and cool undertone palette.
For a more vintage-inspired aesthetic this finish, with its warm buttery tones and soft subdued lighting, is a wonderful option. The modern crispness of the portrait is preserved, while paying subtle homage to those wonderful old-world images that are so beloved nowadays.
WHAT LLB CREATIVE PHOTO EDITING SERVICES WILL DELIVER
- beautiful retouching for photographs you have personally taken at-home, on vacation or out and about
- each submitted image will be personally edited and refreshed by yours truly
- every tiny detail will be painstakingly addressed to make your images as beautiful as they can possibly be
- three custom finishes to choose from will be delivered, in keeping with your desired tone
- a private online gallery in which to view your edited proofs
- a guaranteed turn-around time of 2-4 days (NOTE: Large collections, such as a series of travel photos or candid wedding images, may take longer)
WHAT LLB CREATIVE PHOTO EDITING SERVICES WILL NOT DELIVER
- drastic PhotoShopping of people’s physical build (this means no splicing of arms, legs or bodies to make subjects seem ‘thinner’)
- editing of other photographers’ work — this is a service designed specifically for at-home shutterbugs and photos they have personally taken and own the rights to; unless you have a written document that grants clear permission for images to be edited by a third party, other photographers’ work will not be accepted upon submission
So how do you take advantage of LLB Creative Photo Editing Services? It’s easy! Simply email me through this contact form or at email@example.com with your photo/project details, I’ll send you a quote and we’ll go from there!
Go ahead, dig through your photograph folders, pull out the ones that you sort of like and might love if ‘a,’ ‘b,’ and ‘c’ were tweaked and send them in! Together we’ll breathe new life into your photographs, creating new treasured memories.