TORONTO STUDIO HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS 2022
Gooseberry’s Toronto Holiday Mini Sessions are a beloved annual tradition that focuses on the simple, festive fun and magic that the holiday season brings. Our sets are designed to be minimal with pops of bright reds, golds, silvers and greens and we provide a useful “Tips for What to Wear” guide to help you get ready. Great fun for the entire family.
– pre-shoot prep by email
– access to a new “What to Wear” Style Guide
– 30 minutes of shoot time
– 15 final hi-res retouched images
– a private online gallery
– suitable up to x5 people. Groupings of 5+ need to book two back-to-back mini sessions to be accommodated.
* these mini sessions are not suitable for branding projects and are designed as vibrant, lively portrait sessions for personal use only.
Saturday, Nov 26th, 2022 | 10AM – 3:30PM
Bloor and Landsdowne, Toronto
(exact directions provided after booking)
Once you complete your Mini Session Reservation, you’ll be sent a booking link so you can choose your exact date and time-slot!
If you’d like to be among the very FIRST to reserve a 2022 Holiday Mini Session, please feel free to sign up to our mailing list below. This particular mailing list is only ever sent when mini session events are available!
1. Do I get to choose my images?
No. As a discounted mini session event the photographer will choose the 15 final images from the shoot.
2. How long do I have to wait for my images?
Your final images will be delivered via an online gallery within 3 business days of your shoot date — so lots of time to get ready for the holidays!
3. Can I see the sets before booking?
So here at Gooseberry we keep our sets super secret until the day of the shoot, replicating a little bit of that Christmas morning surprise and magic. If this helps, however — our sets are typically centered around bright, minimalist themes with pops of reds, greens and silvers. Take a peek some of our past Toronto Holiday Mini Sessions here.
4. Where is your studio?
Exact directions will be provided once bookings are completed.
5. Are Holiday Mini Sessions just for kids?
Nope! Our Holiday Mini Sessions are great for solo portraits, for couples, for pets (dogs especially), friends, grandparents — you name it!
5 in stock