GOOSEBERRY TORONTO HOLIDAY MINI SESSIONS 2020
– pre-shoot consultation (by phone or email)
– 30 minutes of shoot time
– 15-20 final hi-res retouched images
– a private online gallery
– suitable for up to 5 photo subjects only. Groupings of 5+ need to book two back-to-back mini sessions to be accommodated.
* these mini sessions are not suitable for branding projects and are designed as vibrant, lively portrait sessions
2020 Holiday Mini Sessions are now closed.
If you’d like to be among the very FIRST to reserve a 2021 Holiday Mini Session, please feel free to sign up to our mailing list below. This particular mailing list is only ever sent when mini session events are available!
1. Do I get to choose my images?
No. As a discounted mini session event the photographer will choose the 15 final images from the shoot.
2. How long do I have to wait for my images?
Your final images will be delivered via an online gallery within 72 hours of your shoot date — so lots of time to get ready for the holidays!
3. Can I see the sets before booking?
So here at Gooseberry we keep our sets super secret until the day of the shoot, replicating a little bit of that Christmas morning surprise and magic. If this helps, however — our sets are typically centered around bright, minimalist themes with pops of colour. We have a suite of props on hand to add in as needed/wanted.
4. Where is your studio?
Our studio is on Queen Street West by Trinity Bellwoods Park. Exact directions will be provided once bookings are completed.
5. Are outdoor sessions possible?
Yes, we can accommodate outdoor Holiday Mini Sessions if you feel like braving the cold! These will take place in Trinity Bellwoods Park (weather permitting). Please note a single Holiday Mini Session cannot be divided between in studio and outdoors. If you would like both in studio and outdoors holiday portraits, two back-to-back Holiday Mini Sessions must be booked.
6. When can I book my Holiday Mini Session?
Anytime! It’s never too early. In fact we encourage booking as early as possible as this event has limited spacing and sells out quickly. As long as this link/page is live there are spaces to be booked!
8. What COVID protocols are in place?
The sets this year will be sanitized between families. I will be wearing a mask the entire time during our shoot as well as shooting from a socially distanced set up. We are also offering TWO outdoor dates for sessions for those who feel more comfortable shooting outdoors.
Out of stock